Wednesday, November 8, 2017

ESSAY-YOUR AIM OF LIFE

                                                                  YOUR AIM OF LIFE   

“An aimless life is like a ship without engine.”
                  “A man who has no aim in life passes blind, bitter and blundering life.”
                                    “Think before you act and look before you leap.”
1. Introduction: Man is a social animal. He lives and dies into the society. His life is like a journey. Everyone goes on a journey with some goal. But an aimless life is practically no life. Man’s ambition put him into action. So we must have some aim in life. The people, who decided no profession, are sure to pass an unhappy life. So the right choice of profession is very necessary. It is the key to success. It makes us active and strong in life.

2. Description: The question of choosing a job was not very difficult in the past. The son generally followed the profession of his father. But it is not possible now. Time has changed. Everyone wants to do some different job according to his liking and his talent. So the right choice of job is very important. It should also be according to your ability and your family.
               Everyone have no matter rich or poor, weak or wise dreams about his bright future. Someone wants to become a lawyer, teacher engineer, social workers and writer.
I do not want to become any of them. I want to become a doctor.
I do not want to become a lawyer because a lawyer is Loir.
I do not want to become a teacher because now-a-days sincere teacher are very rare and someone are used in teaching is cheating. It is said by the chief justice. Mr. Ali begs of the Supreme Court though it is a satire but fully true.
I want to become a Doctor. This is the only ambition of my life. It is according my test and talent. My parents are also agreeing with me.
It is an ideal job. It is free from corruption with the help of this job. I can serve the society in better way. A doctor is next to God for sick person. He is called life giver in the world. A good doctor spends time, energy and skill for the good of patients.
I want to serve the people of my village. I will open my clinic there. I will not take any fees from the poor and helpless people. Generally the doctor cares more for money and comforts. They like to live in a big house and have a car for their use. They do not help the poor and people. But I shall not do so. ‘Serving the humanity’ will be my only aim of life. I will help the people by giving them medicines and free advice. I will try to cure the patients as early as possible. I will remove their pains and problems. I will not run after money and luxury.

3. Conclusion: it is not high position that I wish to become a doctor. I will sure get success in my aim. It will give me true peace and pleasure.
Honesty and dedication will be my principal may God fulfill my desire!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Ankita for your feedback. Please share with your friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ankita for your feedback. Please share with your friends

    ReplyDelete